Friday, October 29, 2010

love is old, love is new;




Because - Across The Universe Soundtrack



x


Decided to re-watch the movie to get more hippie inspiration... ha ha ha okay not really but most of the songs there are pretty awesome. So it deserves to be re-watched over and over again. Totally wanna lie on the grass or in the fields! And sing like this...!! One day, one day!

x

I gotta head to bed soon so... A couple of pictures :) Oh by the way, SASHA'S RECOVERING. I'm hoping the meds will work even after she stops taking them(meds and jabs twice a day) :( Hope it isn't a temporary solution to it.. I'm playing nurse to her hee hee. And omg, she fell down twice today under my watch. I really think I shouldn't be over protective LOLOL. Ah well. Okay whatever, shall not think about it yikes!!













From top to bottom : Kpop Night which was *SCREAMS!!!!!*, 3 Big Bang fangirls and yes I use my lightstick as a headband hee hee, crazy crazy fans all around us so we're pretty mild already, BIG BANG!!!, my little Sashit as of now with her little blue bandage which allows me to stick needles in heh so cute!!!, random photo of me yes but I was testing out my aqua eyeliner and it amazingly did not smudge nor fade throughout the course of the day... so gonna get a couple more of it, and to end off.. MY CUTIE SASHA SO CUTE *pinches her like mad*





Shall dream of an awesome stash of makeup to come......
x L

No comments:

Post a Comment

DREAMERS