Wednesday, November 3, 2010

tea is good at keeping you up;
























I found my HG(Holy Grail) when it comes to having something to keep me awake. THAT IS: TEA. And by tea, I meant Teh Tarik or Ice Milk tea or whatever... Not sure about earl grey tea or camomile tea etc. BUT IT'S ANNOYING ME. RAHHHHH. I haven't slept ever since yesterday and I was just tossing and turning on the bed till I gave up at about 630 am and decided to do something productive... which reminds me.




.
.
.
.
.
.




That said, I'm not a makeup guru or anything and I wouldn't be reviewing A LOT of makeup products(omfg one of the top reviewers reviewed like 2000++ products?! wtf I wonder if she got sponsored for the products, it's crazy!) because I do a hell lot of research before spending on any product (unless it is cheap or is shamelessly pretty) as I am pretty anal about my face breaking out or just reacting negatively to it.

For example, the Topshop Crayon in Sea.















































It was only selling at 13 bucks and it was a pretty glittery teal colour!!! *Squeals* If you hadn't notice, or is ignorant, I like turquoise and have been wearing turquoise/teal on my bottom lashline for the past few months (not recently though. More about it.. next) so if I see a pretty colour that can make my boring black liner errrrrr, unboring, THEN I'M ON IT. I'm thinking purple, olive green etc. I wonder if I can make pink work without it looking like an eye disease.

Anyway back to this liner. It's absolutely creamy and it goes on without any problem and it's cheap!! BUT THERE'S ALWAYS A BUT. It caused a bump on my lower lashline, resulting in my 40 dollar visit to the doctor just for a stupid small tube of gel to reduce the swelling and I wasn't able to don on eyeliner for close to a month now! No wonder when I put it on, my eyes would be all blurry.. Not to mention, it has a funny HORRIBLE smell and it freaked me out when I was smelling it for fun one day... ewwwwww. It has some funny sick alcoholic or chemical smell. I should've known. I will from now on smell any product that I'm buying. LOL Anyway, I really wished this product worked for me because the colour is gorgeous and it's really creamy and it's cheap and the packaging is pretty cute, but it killed my eyes so.. NOT WORTH IT.

So erm, there you go. An unintentional makeup review. HAHAHA. I couldn't add a new product to makeupalley unless I have 20 reviews so I'm working really hard! By the way, if y'all have any awesome products that needs to be reviewed or anything, let me know!! But you gotta lend it to me cos I've spent WAAAAAY too much money on makeup yesterday. Or soon. HAHAHHA I'm horrible. But okay, if the product has AWESOME ravings, then why not! HIT ME BABEH ONE MORE TIME.

So erm the reason why I did this was because I have too much time and energy and I can't stop thinking about makeup *jumps up and down*





.
.
.

My god. That's how bloody awake I am. I can even think. Now I'm just wearing my droopy eyelids and something heavy in my head. But I am totally awake. I think I can even study and memorize shit right now. You don't know how much I dislike drinking tea before bed right now. PFFFFFT. *smacks all the teh tarik uncles* hahahahaha

If you should know, I'm one of the rare human being out of thousands to be so hyper in the mornings. Or maybe it's the tea. But still, generally I am smiley and wacky hee hee. Well on a happier note, I FOUND SOMETHING THAT CAN KEEP ME AWAKE WHEN I HAVE TO BURN THE MIDNIGHT OIL LOLOLOL. Yay, something good comes out of everything.






But stay away from tea for now,
x L

No comments:

Post a Comment

DREAMERS