Sunday, October 16, 2011

the paper kites;

That's the thing about discovering somebody else and yourself.. You start getting attached emotionally. And it scares you. But you do it anyway because you're a sadist... or rather.. it's normalised. That said, it was a really good talk dear (new) friend. I know that somehow I needed a heart-to-heart talk, that talking could bring me to some kind of an ease. And I'm left feeling closer to something, maybe attained a new level of comfort or achieving what I've always wanted for so long but did not bothered to. Or maybe I found out that I was right that there could always be something more... But along with that, it's shades of grey that probably scares us all. I don't know what I'm driving at.. but I know that it's a little sad that I don't have a "person" that Cristina and Meredith has. I'll get it soon.





x L

No comments:

Post a Comment

DREAMERS