Friday, June 3, 2011

darling it's over;

Because I am done with one essay... I decided to edit a couple of photos and everyone keeps telling me they can't wait for me to be back. hee hee I can't wait to be done with my essays and exams and shit too :( I have to be honest, my health is at it's all time low and my nose bleeds internally everyday (don't ask me how that works) and I am adopting a healthier lifestyle...as little carbs and absolutely no junk food etc. gym every 4 days.. only to see my bloody legs get muscular and bigger to my horror!!!! And I've worked out less than 10 times and my thighs are forming muscles. I don't get the logic :( sigh ok back to essay!





x back when my sister and I first headed over to melb
I'm gonna go all out once exams/essays are over ;)




x L

No comments:

Post a Comment

DREAMERS