Saturday, May 28, 2011

we have so much love but we need so much more;

Last night: I love walking in the city. I had 5 or 6 shots of tequila but it did not really work its magic on me. The music at the college party was good and I saw glimpses of the face I wanted to see but then I realize I shouldn't care. Or maybe I don't anymore.. I fell asleep with my friend on my right and I woke up feeling as if I was in some sort of cheap MTV. It feels just like every college party night. Messy rooms, too many empty cups and bottles, aimless running around, laughing too much, whining about how early the party ends, looking for an afterparty, crashing someone else's room/floor, the loud whispers of learning of hookups and widened eyes, wishing it was back to the previous parties where my eyes was just on your face, stolen photos of last night and so many nights before.. goodbye memories xoxo

Now: A little stoned but good enough to be sensible.. so onto work I go... it really does suck but then that's what I'm here for. But sometimes I wish I had time. A lot more time. 






x L

No comments:

Post a Comment

DREAMERS