Monday, April 25, 2011

frigid little bitch;

TOO. MUCH. WORK. SO MANY. BLOODY. ESSAYS. I have one due in 3 days and another due in 6 days. So fucking uncool. Other than that, it pretty much rocks because I've been stuck in my hole.. so there is nothing much really. I really wanna get out and meet people and join some human/woman rights club and volunteer. Yeah, and to read a lot more. And yes, I pretty much like what I'm doing here :) I JUST WANT TO BE MORE INVOLVED IN OTHER THINGS THAN WHAT I AM IN RIGHT NOW. Pfft. Uni's sucking my soul.................

































This was the last time that I kinda partied and got kinda high on Champagne (at the ball. Which was alright. Except my heart broke a little and my feet got bruised badly and I saw 2 girls humping each other in a very weird manner on the dancefloor and the DJ who was wasted told us to call him The Black Dude) So, I'm so looking forward to the next one... CAFE NIGHT. Next week bitches, BRING. IT. ON.

And the next few days after the ball, I was in a foul mood. And I kicked ass in the gym when I was so pissed. Then I found out that the gym's awesome for some anger management. I was blasting music and yelling my heart out and I kicked and punched the punching bag. hahaahaha ok i need to go BYE




x L

No comments:

Post a Comment

DREAMERS